A must for all Harry Potter fans:
* Every day at 11am David Walliams is reading part of one of his books. Follow this link to his website to listen:
* Use this Link to access free ideas for writing:
* Carol Vorderman's 'The Maths Factor' is now free for children aged 4 - 11 until school open. Follow this link:
* Please use your Purple Mash login to complete maths tasks related to units you have been covering in class and at home.
* Try these top maths tips:
* Year 6 - fancy a challenge, try these:
* Use this link to access resources from Chester Zoo:
*And this one to watch the live webcams at Edinburgh Zoo:
* 3/4/20 Live Safari!
* Pete McKee will be uploading videos to his YouTube channel, so that you can draw along at home. Follow this link:
* Lydia Monks (What The Ladybird Heard) is uploading illustration videos to her YouTube channel. Follow this link:
* Please check your Purple Mash login for any tasks that need completing.
Young Voices are doing live sing-alongs at 11am or you can watch later on their YouTube channel:
* Use the link to access a free workout every morning at 9am
* Music link from wider ops:
Hi Everyone, Those of you who were in, I hope you enjoyed our online lesson the other Friday! As we can’t continue our lessons at school now, we thought we would give you a few activities to do each week to keep you playing and making music! Enjoy! Christina & Mrs Offer
* Please open the Widgit link below to find a link to free online resources for staying safe online!
* Complete the booklet about animals.